1 Focus on The Bed | Because we spend a lot of time in it….
My tastes have changed considerably over the last decade when it comes to decor.
The number one thing I pay attention to in the overall look of my bed is textures.
Satin, throws, and a velvet mix can make quite the difference.
Keeping your comforter simple and focusing on the pillows will make it easier to change up easily.
A headboard is very important for that luxury hotel feel.
Was lucky to find my first one at an amazing price.
I’m totally obsessed with rivets!
2 Books | Never Stop Learning…
Score some books on topics that interest you on the cheap to emphasize your color palette and also invest in other coffee table worthy books to elevate your space.
Some great reads to to check into >>> Celebrate | Living in Style | Homebody
3 IKEA | The Capital of Organization…
If you have never been to IKEA, plan a field trip this year for you and your friends.
Quality and affordable pieces to help organize your space.
There is nothing like an organized space to bring more clarity and creativity to your world.
Especially if you have a minimalist mindset.
This piece below is from my all time favorite series called the KALLAX.
I was able to snag one off of Craigslist for 20 bucks.
Bottom bins were found at Target.
Perfect Way to hide temporary clutter.
4 The Chameleon Effect…
This has been a game changer.
I often found pieces that I liked at garage sales and thrift stores but wished it came in another color. A couple of coats of one of my favorite spray paint has changed the game.
5 K.I.S.S | Keep it simple Sweetheart
Creating the perfect space can take years so you don’t have to rush.
Shutterfly is a great source to capture and decorate with memories.
Don't forget to....
- Hit up Home Goods, Marshalls, TJ Max, Ross, Tuesday Morning,
Target, & Michaels for one of a kind pieces that inspire your world.
- Check for Savings at Michael’s before you go.
If you get on their list, they will mail you some mad savings coupons.
- Look into battery operated candles to add that extra flare.
- Watch design videos on Youtube University
This is my current all time fave. I just love her style.
Hoping to hire her in the future : )
- Don’t forget to read your morning Pinterest
It will bring tons of inspiration to your life!
Love, Wisdom, & Success,
Shop my Closet | Healthier Homes | Stage Your Home to Sell | Lolaslist.org
Did you know that your financial information can be stolen in a matter of minutes leading to you having to waste time (a valuable asset) and make calls to get everything back in order? I personally was hit a month ago and had to fight to get my money back sooner than later. What was really odd was that this person withdrew money from an ATM in Pennsylvania. I have never been in that state in my entire life. My card was physically still with me so that could only mean that they duplicated it.
Now I know that you cannot control what happens to your information when you swipe at the grocery store for I was hit through the Target store breach as well. I do know that there are some ways to become less of a target of being a victim.
1. Have cash readily available! With recent cyber attacks, you do not know how long it will be until you have access to your money when someone takes it all. Cash is King!
2. Do not keep all your eggs in one basket.
3. Check your bank accounts daily!
4. Carry credit cards and bank cards in a RDIF (Radio-frequency identification) blocking wallet >> Your information can be stolen from someone who barely walked by you in seconds.
5. Check your credit report every 3 months or so to see if you have had any unknown hits. It may lead you to an unknown account that's about to default that you did not even sign up for in the first place.
Comment below with tips on protecting your identity and guarding your credit.